Monday, May 24, 2010

Kindly suggest me a small project in c++ which can help me in improving my command over the language?

i m a engineering student. and i know this language but still not confident as i have never made any project....i dont know where i m in my programming skills..please do help as i want to make my career in programming...also i have a bet wid my friend as he says girls cant be a good programmer ..and i am very keen to win this bet...plz do help me how i can make my programming best......thx

Kindly suggest me a small project in c++ which can help me in improving my command over the language?
Write an application that takes the following xml, from an external document, and generates a radio button for each 'Colour' item.





%26lt;colours%26gt;


%26lt;colour hex="#FF0000"%26gt;Red%26lt;/colour%26gt;


%26lt;colour hex="#00FF00"%26gt;Green%26lt;/colour%26gt;


%26lt;colour hex="#0000FF"%26gt;Blue%26lt;/colour%26gt;


%26lt;colour hex="#FF9933"%26gt;Orange%26lt;/colour%26gt;


%26lt;/colours%26gt;





When an item is selected change the background to that colour.





Further additions:


Allow user to select the xml file which contains colours.


Allow choice to be saved.


Allow user to add additional colours and save.


Allow user to remove colours and save.


Allow users to generate a new xml file.





This is pretty simple but if your a beginner it will introduce you some new techniques.
Reply:hi,design editor,paintbrush etc


No comments:

Post a Comment